Love Speaking English is a small and independent English language school based in the stunning Peak District and the UK’s first National Park, located in central England. The Peak District encompasses a third of Sheffield, the Outdoor City and is the fourth largest university city outside of London.
- Is speaking English a critical part of your study or career path?
- Do you want to put your classroom theory and learning into practice?
- Are you seeking cultural knowledge and understanding?
- Do you have a passion for people, great places and new experiences?
If you have answered YES to these questions, then you have come to the right place.
With English being the universal language in business and tourism, we provide a platform to help you develop lifelong communication skills that will support your academic, professional and vocational prospects in a global arena.
Choose from our General English and General English Plus courses and with an emphasis on spoken English, our courses offer you;
- classes in reading and writing, listening and speaking, grammar and pronunciation
- cultural experiences in the heart of the community and beyond
- courses designed to make the most of every situation
- small class sizes enabling flexibility and individual attention
- a choice of exhilarating activities with our General English Plus course
- carefully selected host family accommodation
We pride ourselves on providing a professional and reliable service that promotes honesty, integrity and respect.
Offering a more personalised approach and an inclusive 30-hour programme, we deliver excellent value for money through a unique blend of our core strengths and values……
- Qualified tutors
- Unique educational experience
- Varied timetable
- Small classes
- Amazing countryside
- Stunning architecture and history
- Thrill seekers activities
- Professional and trusted partners
- Warm and friendly people
- Comfortable surroundings
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Committed host families